Boothville-Venice Elementary School is excited to congratulate the students who achieved their Accelerated Reader (AR) goal for the 4th nine weeks. Students achieving their reading goals are recognized by their picture on the BVES Wall of Fame, AR cart of prizes and a morning show shout out by Mrs. Maria Prout, Principal of BVES. Thanks to the generous donation from our AR sponsor, Phillips 66, Accelerated Reader achievers receive rewards for their progress. Mrs. Prout reminds her students every day – “Good, better, best….don’t let it rest….until your good becomes better and your better is your best!” Happy Reading!
- 1st grade – Jhett Mitchell
- 2nd grade – Angelina Perez, John Murry, and Addison Fisher (Not pictured Tahj Avist)
- 3rd grade – Aubriney Parker, Aubree Treadaway and Haileigh Jones
- 4th grade – Idrian Trufant, Ulises Ramirez, Drake Ragas, Kyndall Williams, Katie Riley, Katelyn Tran, Nathaly Diaz, Chonda Vong, Peyton Prout, Megan Diaz, Idris Trufant, Danni Fisher, Nathann Chiev, Edwin Ojeda, and Makely Murillo (Not Pictured Kristopher Kenwright, Julia Scarabin, Avalyn Creppel)
- 5th grade –Jalina Prum, Phanthavy In, Abigayle Turner, Cherrell Encalade, Malis Seng, Rayna St. Ann, Shylen Prout and Amelia Nguyen-Ivey
- 6th grade – Unique Raphile, and Jozlyn Buras (Not Pictured Autumn Jones)