Boothville-Venice Elementary School is excited to congratulate the students who achieved their Accelerated Reader (AR) goal for the 3rd nine weeks. Students achieving their reading goals are recognized by their picture on the BVES Wall of Fame, AR cart of prizes and a morning show shout out by Mrs. Maria Prout, Principal of BVES. Thanks to the generous donation from our AR sponsor, Phillips 66, Accelerated Reader achievers receive rewards for their progress. Mrs. Prout reminds her students every day – “Good, better, best….don’t let it rest….until your good becomes better and your better is your best!” Happy Reading!
- 2nd grade – Sophia Hicks, Sklyer Chhoun, Joleigh Buras, Kalsen Om, Addison Fisher, John Murry
- 3rd grade – Tia Danos, Aubree Treadaway, Aubriney Parker, Daleiny Murrillo, Baylen Nguyen, Baylee Foret and Not Pictured – Zayne Prout
- 4th grade – Edwin Ojeda, Drake Ragas, Danni Fisher, Makely Murillo, Kristopher Kenwright
- 5th grade – Phanthavy In, Mya Whitely, Jessica In, Malis Seng, Brylee Hertz, McKenzie Devillier, Cherrell Encalade
- 6th grade – Unique Raphile, Autumn Jones